Vessel Approvals – Surveys – AMSA Compliance – Consulting
Domestic Commercial Vessel Services is able to offer an AMSA accredited dedicated Marine Surveying service to the domestic marine industry, based in Fremantle, Western Australia
At DCVS we have a thorough understanding of the applicable survey rules and requirements acquired through years of experience in the role of a Naval Architect Marine Surveyor. We are able to offer advice and assistance to vessel builders, designers and operators.
Our Key Areas of Work Include:
– Full initial survey services for new vessels of all sizes up to 35m. Including all Plan Approval, Construction Surveys and Stability Approvals required for a new Certificate Of Survey to be issued.
– We conduct all required inspections & surveys, documentation and stability approvals
– We advise on the survey requirements and feasibility of any vessel upgrade, change of class, increase in passenger numbers etc.
– As accredited Naval Architect Marine Surveyors we can conduct or witness practical stability tests or inclining experiments, and provide stability book approvals.
– We conduct periodic surveys on all types and classes of domestic surveyed vessels in any location Australia Wide.
– We offer advise on the requirements for bringing older boats back into survey and up to current standards.
– Assist in the preparation of and recommend for approval equivalent solution applications.
– Give advise on bringing existing vessels into survey for the first time
– Conduct surveys on new or existing Australian vessels undergoing work in an overseas location
– All other general commercial vessel requirements consulting